Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Last Minute Projects


     
I've had a flurry of last minute sewing activity just in the past few days!


The owner of the local sign shop that made my craft show banner for me contacted me out of the blue a few days ago, requesting some small items for gifts.










She bought the selvage pincushion from my Etsy store, then asked me to make her two more.

I hadn't made one of these in  a long time, so it was fun to do these 2 again!








LARGE Upcycled Selvage Bath Mat RugShe also ordered 2 selvage mug rugs.












She also ordered a large bath mat like this one, but it's for her home and (luckily) doesn't need to be done until after Christmas.

My friend's mom also contacted me about 2 office lunch sets, for co-workers at Proctor & Gamble offices in Green Bay, Wisconsin.  She wanted the sets to be coordinating, but not matching.

One of the recipients is the wife of a dairy farmer.  How perfect is this one for her?  And I didn't even plan this one, it was already made.






The other one will be made out of these fabrics, with probably some bright red fabric in the mug rug as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment