Friday, December 2, 2011

Ready or Not

Here it comes.

I've been preparing for several months for this weekend, so ready or not, here it comes!

Saturday:


My first indoor, all handmade arts and crafts event!  More information is available here.

Sunday:


It's forecast to be a beautiful day, so it should be a great day at the market.

And, of course, in the evenings after both of these events I will be pursuing That Other Job:


MASTERWORKS




Stefan Sanderling, conductor

Cornelia Herrmann, piano

Award-winning Austrian pianist Cornelia Herrmann performs Mozart’s sunny and buoyantPiano Concerto No. 21 on a program with Haydn’s La fedelta premiata overture and Bruckner’s monumental Symphony No. 3.

Well!  Sounds like a full weekend, yes?  If I'm still alive Monday I'll have pictures and a full report.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment