Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Week

With the start of the orchestra season this past week (see this post) it's a given that this would not be a productive week, quilting-wise.

I did manage to finish a Christmas table runner.

I've been trying to plow my way through what seems like YEARS of holiday fabric accumulation.

Applique projects like this are a great way to use up scraps.








I made the trees using the Accuquilt Go cutter; fused the trees to the background fabric, then used a narrow zig zag stitch around the edges.

This is my standard method of applique.








And I'm looking forward to the first Seminole Heights Market of the season tomorrow!  This will be my second full season of being a vendor there, and it's always fun.  And this week we've been having a little taste of fall here, so it should be a really nice day. (More market information here if you'd like to join me)













No comments:

Post a Comment