Saturday, February 16, 2013

A finished custom quilt

My latest custom T shirt quilt is complete, and will be delivered tomorrow.



The lower right hand corner has a fun "odds and ends" block, with elements cut out from several different shirts.










 With all the pretty fabrics in the quilt blocks (it's the "Salt Air" collection from Moda, available here) I didn't feel like the quilt needed an outer border, and it's plenty big without it, about 55 x 70".  So all that was needed to finish was a striped binding in the perfect shade of red, plus that pretty backing fabric.











1 comment:

  1. Hey, Linda - do you take T-shirt quilt orders on? A friend from back in Florida just asked me if I make them, but I can't do it. I've never made one and I'm already backlogged for a good two years. Should I give her a link to you?

    ReplyDelete