Friday, February 22, 2013

Tomorrow!

I've had a busy violin week, which means I don't have much quilty news.  But I'm excited about a craft event that I'm doing tomorrow:

Picture

Due to my work schedule, I'll only be there tomorrow, even though the event is both Saturday and Sunday.  But I think it's going to be a fun day!

Artpool Gallery bills itself as "St. Pete's Independent Art Gallery", and they hold a lot of special events in their spacious courtyard area.  I'm thinking it's going to be an artsy, indie type crowd there (with hopefully a lot of quilt lovers as well!).  Anyway, this event has a reputation for being very well attended, which should make for a fun day.



And I'm happy to report that the weather is going to cooperate (I'm ignoring the part about isolated showers)
I've already packed my camera, so I'll share pics.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment