Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chugging Along

I've been working at a steady pace, juggling custom orders and Etsy/market items.

 I'm finishing up my latest custom T shirt quilt (see this post for more information on this project).












I did some loopy quilting around the edges of the shirt blocks, and I'm in the process of filling in with stippling.










The Cat Quilt top is finished!
This is a commission from an orchestra friend for her mom (see this post).










So far so good!

There's not a big hurry to finish this one, since it's going to be a Mother's Day gift.









 And here is the 6th version of this table runner.  I threw together the first one of these on a whim last year, just to use up some leftovers.  It's turned out to be one of my most popular Etsy shop items, and now I buy fabric specifically for it.  Retail is nothing if not unpredictable.

Complete details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment