Friday, May 10, 2013

This and That

Lots going on, with the Florida Orchestra season in it's last couple of weeks it feels a little bit like a race to the finish line!

A few quilting finishes to report:

   The Spur-of-the-Moment triangle table runner from my last post (here) is finished and listed in my Etsy store.










 I quilted it with orange thread in the pieced portion, and did wavy lines in a matching dark teal thread on the border.

I like it, and I am newly in love with half square triangles.  I definitely want to do a really random, scrappy one of these next.






A new Office Lunch Set, just to fill out my selection a little bit (I'll be making lots more of these over the summer!)










That butterfly fabric is pretty!












This Sunday:



The final market of the season!  It's been a ton of fun at the market this year.


















And tonight:




ROCK SERIES



Part of The Florida Orchestra’s new 3-concert Rock series.
Saluting the raw energy, edgy lyrics and often wild stage presence of this ground-breaking iconic group, the lead singer of the rock band Zebra, Randy Jackson, is the featured vocal soloist with The Florida Orchestra in this sizzling tribute concert featuring 21 hits by The Doors, including Touch Me, Riders on the Storm, Roadhouse Blues and Light My Fire.

Not exactly A Regular Day at the Office!  This should be fun!  
(More info about this concert and The Florida Orchestra here)


No comments:

Post a Comment