Monday, August 26, 2013

Just in Time for Christmas!

OK, so maybe you might think that post title is a little funny, considering that it's late August.  But I'm beginning to see search words for Christmas items come up in the "shop stats" section of my Etsy store. Folks are starting to think ahead to cooler weather, and the holidays.

So I'm glad my Christmas quilt is finished, and ready to list!


It measures 55 x 68", a generous sized lap quilt.  

That red and white stripe binding fabric also appears in the quilt-- I'm glad I had enough of it left for the binding, I think it's perfect!
The fabric on the back of the quilt was tough to photograph but it's pretty in person-- sort of a beige ombre scroll print, very abstract.  I was a little worried about the backing fabric showing through the white fabric on the front of the quilt, so that's why I chose such a pale print. 



No comments:

Post a Comment