Monday, October 14, 2013

Market Season Begins

Yesterday was the opening day of the Seminole Heights Market, right here in my own neighborhood!

This is my 3rd year as a vendor there, so it really feels like a gathering of friends, both from the vendors and my regular customers.  It's always a warm and friendly event.

No big changes to my setup for this season-- I think I've finally worked out all of the kinks.











The new poppy quilt made it's Market Debut, and got a lot of nice comments.











Look at that blue sky behind the garden quilt-- you can see that it was a beautiful day.











Also making their Market Debut-- the coffee cozies! I'm hoping that these will be a popular choice in the upcoming months when folks start thinking about holiday gifts.










1 comment:

  1. I hope Market goes well for you. What a gorgeous day to be out there!

    ReplyDelete