Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Busy Day

It's the day before Thanksgiving and I feel poised on the edge of the Annual Holiday Madness.  I'm sure a lot of people feel this way today too!

It's the time of year that I start worrying about upcoming holiday craft shows.  I don't worry about the shows themselves-- they're always really fun.  But it's always the endless worry over having enough merchandise, and the right merchandise, that sort of thing. So I've been compulsively sewing, hoping I'll feel more confident with more merchandise!
Here are a few new items:



Both of these new placemat sets also have matching table runners. I'm currently in love with poppies, in case you hadn't noticed.












I've made a LOT of these sunglass cases, they're always a popular item.












And how about some new ornaments?  These are a fun, no-sew project that uses up scraps (what's not to love?)  The tutorial is here and it's super easy!



The first holiday show is Holizaar 6 on December 7, followed by the Seminole Heights Market on December 8,  then my vendor debut at Atomic Holiday Bazaar in Sarasota December 14-15. Phew!  I'm excited about all of these events.


But before all that, first things first.

Happy Hanukkah to all those who celebrate!  And Happy Thanksgivakkuh tomorrow, truly an historic event!












Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment