Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Weak Moment, and a Classic returns

I simply Could Not Resist












A fat quarter collection of Westminster Fibers Happiness and Blossoming, on sale at Craftsy.  That website is best known for offering a ton of different online classes in all sorts of areas, but they have a nice fabric selection and awesome sales, so check it out!








Also, in my Etsy store is the return of a Quilting Violinist classic:



Welcome back to the Upcycled Selvage Pincushion!











This item kind of fell off of my production radar but I felt it was time for a revival, mostly because I Felt Like Making One (always a good reason).











And, the Autumn applique placemats that were in progress in my last post (here) have been completed and listed in my Etsy store.










1 comment:

  1. Love your selvage pincushion,. I made one a couple of years ago with the selvages left from a quilt I made for my daughter. It's my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete