Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shop Talk



Welcome to another edition of Shop Talk, where we meet an interesting and unique Etsy seller.


Today's featured shop is Andie's Specialty Sweets.   I think these items are amazing-- works of art made out of sugar!  Here we go again with eye candy.  Literally:





A veritable woodland forest!


Edible Sugar Rose MEDIUM open rose with edible pearl setting. CUSTOM COLOR
The rose is fully edible, as is the pearl center.  But I don't think I could bring myself to eat any of these!

How about serving these buttons at your next quilt guild meeting?  (They also come in neutral colors and pastels, but I like these bright colors best!)
Vintage Candy Buttons 200

Chocolate lovers, I haven't forgotten you

Chocolate Candy Mushrooms   LifeSize  5

I would advise against stir-frying these mushrooms.  They're organic dark chocolate, covered with a candy shell. (Drool.)
Not surprisingly, Andie and her husband (they run the business together) were Etsy Featured Sellers, awarding them a much-deserved front page article and probably TONS of orders.
Wouldn't it be fun to spend a day at their shop, learning about their craft? (Not to mention Taste Testing for Quality Control purposes, I'm sure it's a vital part of their business!)
Thanks for reading this edition of Shop Talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment