Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ready for the Market

I'm packing up and getting things ready to go to the Hyde Park Market tomorrow.

First things first:  weather forecast:
        I will definitely take that!  Looks just about perfect.  I love Fall in Florida!

Partly Cloudy





  • Sunday
  • Hi 81° Lo 58°
  • Partly Cloudy


  • I learned early on doing outdoor events that a good hat is a must.
  • This is a nice one, and big enough for my large head.  (Yes, really.  I don't look freakish in person or anything, I just have a Big Head).  Anyway, a friend who saw it said this hat would be the perfect showcase for my selvage scarf.  I think she's right!  And it's nice to wear some of my own merchandise, which is not always a practical thing for a quilter!

  • I had some nice pictures to show you of some new holiday placemats, and the twin size scrap quilt, finally complete!  (hooray!)  But Blogger has other plans for me today, and will only load my pictures at the very top of this page, and refuses to let me move them to their proper spot.  Sigh.   I don't want to bother anyone with an ugly post.  So come out to the market tomorrow and view the new items in person if you can!  And I'll hold onto my pictures and hope for better Planetary Alignment, or whatever one needs to be able to properly load pictures around here!

  •  






  •  



  •  
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment