Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm featured!

I continued to be amazed and impressed by the generosity of my fellow bloggers.  What a great surprise to glance at my blog sidebar today and see my own selvage bath mat featured on The Selvage Blog!

Thanks to Selvage Goddess Karen for starting my day off on a great note!


SELVAGE BLOG

                       FOR EXTREME SCRAP QUILTERS. ALSO VISIT ETSY.COM/SHOP/KARENGRISKAQUILTS


WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2012


Selvage Bath Mat!

I'm guessing that you don't already have a selvage bath mat. Here's one made by Linda Hall, the Quilting Violinist from Florida. Didn't she do a nice job? It looks like colorful rain showers. She pieced the selvages onto a towel. This is so clever! It's for sale on Etsy where she offers an interesting collection of selvage items. Good thinking, Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment