Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Sewing

I've had a little bit of time off from work for the past week, so I've been trying to catch up on sewing!  I had a busy and pretty successful December, but really almost all of my sales were lots Little Things, as opposed to selling quilts.  So I've been replenishing shop and market stock as needed.

I walked into Joann's a couple of weeks ago and there was this sunflower fabric, and I Just Had To Have It.  You know the feeling.










This retro coffeepot fabric was originally purchased with Everyday Napkins in mind, but I think it looks awfully cute as placemats! (It's Metro Cafe by Robert Kaufman, available at Fabric.com)











  I also wanted to make a "seasonless" table runner, one that looks nice year round.









I got to try out this new Accuquilt die, called "Fun Flower".  I like it!

Best wishes to everyone for a fabulous, fun, and fabric-y 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment