Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Liebster Blog Award for Me!


       

I was pleasantly surprised (well, shocked, really) when FarahLin left a comment for me, stating that she had nominated this blog for a Liebster Blog Award.



 The Liebster ( German for favourite ) award is for bloggers with 200 followers or less.  As a recipient of the award, you have the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs.




An award just for us small-time bloggers seems like an incredibly nice thing to do.  Thanks FarahLin!  
Another winner, Kristin from The Crafty Quilter's Closet, left a funny comment  on FarahLin's post:

WoW! Thank You! I didn't know anyone but my family read my blog. You made my day!

I know what you mean Kristin!  (It seems she was just as surprised as I was!).

The best part of this is the opportunity to Pay It Forward.  Here are my picks for the next recipients:

Thrifty Ideas Today (I couldn't find the name of the author ANYWHERE, but it's still a great blog!)


Niki at Butternut Street 


Acceptance Conditions for this award are as follows:


1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognised.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!


I'm going to reserve my last two picks for a later date.  But I really enjoy reading my 3 selected blogs, I hope you will too!


No comments:

Post a Comment