Thursday, June 13, 2013

Getting Busy

The first couple of weeks of my looooong summer vacation were spent, as is typical, just trying to catch up on things.  Took the dog to the vet.  Took my son to the dentist.  Took myself to the dentist.  When you're in the habit of working seasonally like I do, you tend to put things off until the work season is over.

But I'm feeling reasonably caught up on Life-Related Things, at least for the moment.  So it's time to really dig into some quilting projects and get some things done!


In my last post (here) I mentioned that I had finished quilting the Design Inspiration Quilt.  I also attached a neat pale green and white polka dot binding.  Now I'm just waiting for the Binding Elves to show up to do the hand sewing for me (I'll let you know when they arrive).







Also hot off the needle, some fresh merchandise for my Etsy store.

Gosh those Kona Bay fabrics sure are pretty!








There's a set of 4 placemats, plus this table runner.

Are those fabrics a perfect match with my cereal bowl, or what?  (I have the matching dinner plates as well).  I swear I didn't plan it that way.  Sometimes I wonder what is in my subconscious mind when I'm buying fabric.








Also started today.  YES REALLY.  I'm doing a "Christmas in July" craft show at the end of next month and have very few items left over from last Christmas, so I need to get some things made.  And most of my holiday items get constructed between Memorial Day and Labor Day, anyway.  It's never too early to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment