Sunday, February 1, 2015

Catching Up

My apologies for the silence around here!  Things are getting busy and the days slip by (I can hear you nodding your head in agreement.)

I've been working on projects both long term and short term.


The newest version of a Quilting Violinist classic, the Bohemian Baby quilt, shown here just before being quilted.

The version preceding this one (see this post) sold to a Facebook friend literally 5 minutes after posting in my Etsy store.  Fastest sale ever!








PEACE & LOVE  Fabrics Group1, Sold by the Half Yard (More is a Continuous Piece)
new bohemian baby fabric!
This latest quilt includes some new Hippie Baby fabrics that I bought on Etsy.  Nice to refresh the collection!













Also, I'm making slow but steady progress on the Going to the Dogs quilt.  (It's a large custom order quilt being constructed out of many years accumulation of dog kerchiefs-- see this post for more details).









 Constructing the yellow blocks will be next!














Quilted Table Runner Green Daffodil

And in anticipation of spring, a table runner
in a fresh daffodil print, currently listed in my Etsy store (here)

1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy lady! I love your new fabrics.

    ReplyDelete