Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 2


  

You'll recall from my last post that I'm in the midst of a 2 week respite from orchestra work, and had ambitions to get a lot of quilting done.

So far so good!

Quilted Placemats Blue Turquoise Red Modern Quilted Placemats Rooster

3 sets of placemats, completed and listed in my Etsy store.



Quilted Table Runner Modern White Bright Colors
The latest version of the Modern Table Runner.












And on the basting floor today:

The Cat Quilt!

This is a custom order for a colleague's Mom for Mother's Day (see this post for more details about this project.)









I'm still debating how to quilt this--

The asymetrical layout of the blocks plus the wide range of color values makes it interesting and really unique, so I'm thinking about a quilting design that really sets it off.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment