You'll recall that several months ago I took on a large custom order from a customer who had saved dog kerchiefs for many years.
You can read the original post here.
I've been working on the blocks for this quilt for quite awhile, in between other projects and of course working as a violinist, which has been unusually busy for the past couple of months.
The kerchiefs (which had been given to the dogs at their groomer's) were all different sizes, so I cut them into squares and rectangles and sewed them together.
Today was finally time to clear the decks and lay out the blocks!
There was no way to "test" this pattern beforehand and of course once the kerchiefs were cut and sewn there was no undoing it, so this was definitely a Cross My Fingers And Hope I Like It type of project. But it looks just like I hoped it would!
Now on to sewing the blocks together!